C-GEP 20 1 Gb/s Monitoring application
The C-GEP 20 1 Gb/s Monitoring application joins traffic from multiple 1 Gb/s inputs, and outputs the concatenated traffic over TCP links (RAW packet output is also possible). The application firmware has many independent filters for every interface. Custom packet switching algorythms possible.
FPGA firmware functions
- 1 Gbit/s MAC receiver with error detection,
- NTP timestamp handler module, timestamp source is synchronized on all 1 Gbit/s interfaces,
- Ethernet frame parser, decode multiple layers of protocols,
- Extended filter rulesets with many protocol specific parameter settings,
- 64 filter rules per input,
- Traffic distribution to multiple outputs,
- Optional packet steering available,
- Hardware implementation of TCP stream sender module.
Web UI management functions
The following figures show parts of the C-GEP 20's general statistics, and filter summary pages: